Free delivery on all orders to the UK over £20
Please find below our delivery options, pricing and last recommended order dates for delivery before Christmas 2018.
We normally expect to dispatch orders within 2 working day, however in busy periods such as Black Friday or Christmas we may take up to 3-5 days for some orders due to the high volumes.
Please note, we currently only deliver to UK addresses.
For orders under £20
For orders over £20
2-5 working days from dispatch
Please note the last day for Christmas Delivery is 18th December 2018.
Gloden will only consider claims for lost items sent 7 working days after the latest due date.
For queries relating to your delivery, please contact email@example.com stating your order number.
Changed your mind?
If you change your mind about the goods and would like to return them for us for a refund, you can do so within thirty (30 days) from the date of delivery provided the goods are unused and in a resaleable condition.
Please download the returns note here and enclose this in the parcel.
With the exception of faulty or damaged goods, you will be responsible for the postage and any associated cost and risk of returning the goods to us. You must ensure the products are received by us within 30 days of receipt of your order, otherwise your refund may be refused.
If you return your items by post after the time period outlined above (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right not to offer you a refund in full. In this situation, we may return the goods to you and you will be charged the appropriate delivery fee for your product and location.
Once goods have been returned to us, a refund will be credited back to your original payment method within 5 working days. Please be aware that some banks may take longer to credit your account and we are not liable for any bank charges that you may incur during the refund process.
We recommend that you return the items via a recorded delivery service with a signature on receipt and retain the proof of postage. We cannot be held responsible for items that are lost in transit.
Not happy with the quality of your items?
If the goods you purchased are faulty or are of unsatisfactory quality during the expected lifespan of the product, you may be entitled to a full refund, exchange or partial refund. If you wish to exercise your legal right to reject goods that you have purchased, you must return them to us. We will refund any reasonable postage costs incurred in returning the goods to us.
We recommend that you return the items via a recorded delivery service and retain the proof of postage.
To return your faulty goods:
1. Please enclose a note which states your name, address, order number, and reason for return.
2. Pack the item/s safe and securely.
3. Send your parcel to Gloden, Returns Department, 42 Old Market Street, Bristol, BS2 0EZ.
4. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org notify us of the cost of delivery, please attach evidence of the cost of postage. Should your refund be accepted, and the postage costs be deemed reasonable, we will add this to the total refund amount.
5. We do advise customers to take all the necessary precautions to ensure that their parcels are sent via a secure and reputable courier company.
6. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
7. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment, within 5 working days of receipt of delivery.
The above returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.