Post COVID-19 Lockdown - What to Expect
All our Studios in Wales and England are now open.
Our focus when planning our relaunch has been on providing the same amazing level of service that you would normally expect but by implementing a few changes to ensure the well being of both our customers and Staff.
Here are just a few of the changes you can expect to see when you next visit:
- Sanitise - You’ll be asked to sanitise your hands when you enter and exit the Studio. Hand sanitising stations are provided in all Studios.
- Social Distancing - We’re promoting social distancing in our Studios. Our wonderful Studio teams will still be on hand to assist you during your visit, but they’ll be doing this at a safe distance. We’ve installed social distancing floor stickers, signage and tape throughout each Studio, to guide you and other customers if queuing is necessary.
- Maximum Capacity - To help us stick to social distancing guidelines, we’re limiting the number of customers in each Studio waiting area at any one time. Each Studio is slightly different due to varying layouts, but you’ll see the maximum capacity displayed clearly on the Studio door when you enter.
- No appointment necessary - We will continue to operate a no appointment necessary service.
- NHS Test and Trace - All customers and visitors must check-in each time they visit the Studio. You can do this by scanning a QR code on site with your phone and entering a couple of quick details, it only takes a few seconds. Your information is only collected for the purposes of Test and Trace and will be securely stored for 21 days before being deleted. This is now a legal requirement and we will unfortunately be unable to offer you a session if you do not submit your contact information. Our staff reserve the right to ask to see your test and trace form submission confirmation.
- Opening hours - We've now reverted back to our original opening times for most Studios. However, some remain a little reduced. Please take a look at your local Studio's opening times before visiting, you can find those here.
- Queuing - It may be necessary that you queue outside the Studio for a few minutes if the Studio is busy. We’ll do our best to move the queue as quickly as possible and we thank you in advance for your patience.
- Friends and Family - Currently we’re asking you not to visit the Studio with friends, children or family who not having a session that day. This will help us to better manage social distancing in the Studios.
- Cabin choice - We know you probably have a favourite sunbed, but when the Studios are busy, we kindly ask that you are flexible where possible and if your usual cabin is not free, please choose another. This will help us to minimise wait times and manage queues effectively.
- Cleaning - We’ve always been passionate about maintaining exceptional levels of cleanliness in our Studios, but we have recently amped up our cleaning routines even further in light of COVID-19. This means that it may take a couple of minutes longer for our Studio teams to prepare your cabin before your session. Please be patient.
- Sunbed Sanitising - In addition to our cleaning routines, we're requesting that our customers clean their sunbed before and after use, using the sunbed sanitiser provided in the cabin.
- Payment - Where possible, please pay by contactless. If you need to pay by cash, please pay with the exact change. If you don't have the correct change, why not top up your account with one of our Bonus Bundles! You could benefit from up to 40% off the pay as you go session price.
- Customer Toilets - Customer toilet facilities will be closed except for emergencies.
- Face masks and coverings - Face masks are a legal requirement in tanning salons in England and from September 14th, in Wales also. If you forget yours, don't worry, we have disposable face masks available in the Studio for just £1.20 each. Please remember, we reserve the right to ask you to remove your face mask momentarily for the purposes of identification.
- Symptoms - If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, live with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, its really important that you do not visit the Studio and follow the current self isolation Government guidelines. We'll welcome you back as soon as it is safe to do so.
So, whilst your visit may be a little different to start with, you can be sure that you’ll get the same level of service, the same relaxing session and the same great results that you’d usually expect.
If you have any questions, please just drop us an email to email@example.com or message us on any of our social media channels.
See you soon!