Gloden COVID-19 Precautions
Gloden COVID-19 Precautions - What to expect when you next visit.
Our focus since we returned from Lockdown number one has been on providing the same amazing level of service that you would normally expect but by implementing a few changes to ensure the well being of both our customers and Staff.
As we move out of Lockdown, keeping our staff and customers safe still remains our number one priority.
Whilst some precautions have become a non-legal requirement from 19th July in England and 7th August in Wales, we will continue with the majority of our precautions in place:
- Sanitise - You’ll be asked to sanitise your hands when you enter and exit the Studio. Hand sanitising stations are provided in all Studios.
- Social Distancing - We’re promoting social distancing in our Studios. Our wonderful Studio teams will still be on hand to assist you during your visit, but they’ll be doing this at a safe distance. We’ve installed social distancing floor stickers, signage and tape throughout each Studio, to guide you and other customers if queuing is necessary.
- Maximum Capacity - To help us stick to social distancing guidelines, we’re limiting the number of customers in each Studio waiting area at any one time. Each Studio is slightly different due to varying layouts, but you’ll see the maximum capacity displayed clearly on the Studio door when you enter.
- No appointment necessary - We will continue to operate a no appointment necessary service.
- NHS Test and Trace - All customers and visitors will be asked to check-in each time they visit the Studio. You can do this by scanning a QR code on site with your phone and entering a couple of quick details, it only takes a few seconds. Your information is only collected for the purposes of Test and Trace and will be securely stored for 21 days before being deleted.
- Opening hours - We've now reverted back to our original opening times in all Studios. Please take a look at your local Studio's opening times before visiting, you can find those here.
- Queuing - It may be necessary that you queue outside the Studio for a few minutes if the Studio is particularly busy. We’ll do our best to move the queue as quickly as possible and we thank you in advance for your patience.
- Friends and Family - Currently we’re asking you not to visit the Studio with friends, children or family who not having a session that day. This will help us to better manage social distancing in the Studios.
- Cabin choice - We know you probably have a favourite sunbed, but when the Studios are busy, we kindly ask that you are flexible where possible and if your usual cabin is not free, please choose another. This will help us to minimise wait times and manage queues effectively.
- Cleaning - We’ve always been passionate about maintaining exceptional levels of cleanliness in our Studios, but we have amped up our cleaning routines even further in light of COVID-19. This means that it may take a couple of minutes longer for our Studio teams to prepare your cabin before your session. Please be patient.
- Sunbed Sanitising - In addition to our stringent cleaning routines, we're requesting that our customers clean their sunbed before and after use, using the sunbed sanitiser provided in the cabin.
- Payment - Where possible, please pay by contactless. If you need to pay by cash, please pay with the exact change. If you don't have the correct change, why not top up your account with one of our Bonus Bundles! You could benefit from up to 40% off the pay as you go session price.
- Face masks and coverings - Face masks will no longer be a legal requirement in tanning salons in England from 19th July. However, we politely request that customers still wear a mask where possible. Masks remain a legal requirement in Wales. If you forget yours, don't worry, we have disposable face masks available in the Studio for just £1.20 each. Please remember, we reserve the right to ask you to remove your face mask momentarily for the purposes of identification.
- Symptoms - If you have any symptoms of COVID-19, live with someone who has COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, please follow the current self isolation Government guidelines. We'll welcome you back as soon as it is safe to do so.
If you have any questions, please just drop us an email to email@example.com or message us on any of our social media channels.
See you soon!